- Upon submission of the registration form and paying the necessary Fees, the Visitor shall be sent a written confirmation at the email address provided during the registration process. In the email, the Visitor shall receive a link/code to access the Virtual Event. Only one person on one device shall be permitted to access the Virtual Event via one email id/ or via the access link provided. Please ensure that a valid email and details are entered submitted during the registration process. Be sure to check the junk email box too in case any of the communications / email(s) are caught by spam filters. The registration entitles a Visitor to access to the entire/part of the Virtual Event for which the Visitor has paid and registered.
- The Visitor shall be solely responsible and liable for having appropriate broadband/internet connection and any and all other costs associated with attending the Virtual Event shall be borne solely by the Visitor, and the Organiser shall have no liability for such costs.
- The Visitor shall not sell, trade, transfer, or share the access link and/or code as may be received via the email, with any third party for any reasons whatsoever, unless such transfer is permitted in writing by the Organiser. If the Organiser determines that a Visitor has violated this clause, the Organiser may cancel the access and no refund shall be granted for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Organisers reserves the right to remove a Visitor from the Virtual Event if the Organiser, in its sole discretion, determines that the participation or behaviour of the Visitor creates a disruption or hinders the Virtual Event or the enjoyment of the Virtual Event content by other Visitors or Exhibitors.
- The Visitor shall not record and/or upload any audio or video or still photography of any sessions or aspects of the Virtual Event on any social media platform, without the prior approval of the Organiser. In the event that the Visitor is permitted to upload or share, then the Visitor shall be bound to tag the “The World of Weddings” in all post.
- Each Visitor is liable to pay the applicable Fee as indicated, for being permitted to access the Virtual Event as a “Visitor”, which Fee is due upon registration. If such payment is declined for any reason, the Visitors attendance at the Virtual Event is not confirmed and no access shall be granted, and the Organiser shall have no liability in that regard.
- The Fee may be subject to additional GST and such other taxes, as may be indicated. All payment gateway fees/ bank transfer charges/ currency conversion charges etc as applicable, shall be borne by the Visitor in addition to the applicable Fees.
- The Fee paid at the time of registration is non-refundable and non-adjustable under any circumstances. All sales are final. Please note that if a Visitor cancels post registration and /or does not access the Virtual Event after registration for any reasons whatsoever, then the Organiser shall not be under any obligation to refund all or a portion of the Fee.
- If the Organiser is prevented from organizing the Virtual Event for any reasons whatsoever including but not limited to the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event then the Organiser shall be entitled in its sole discretion to postpone and reschedule the Virtual Event to an alternate date without any liability to any Visitor and the Fee paid by the Visitor will be applied to such a reschedule date. In the event the Visitor is unable to attend the Virtual Event on the rescheduled date, then the Fee paid shall stand forfeited. “Force Majeure Event” shall include without limitation, any software glitch, malware or virus attack, fire, casualty, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion or accident, blockage, embargo, inclement weather, governmental restraints, restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities, act of public enemy, riot or civil disturbance or commotion, malicious damage, sabotage, vandalism, acts of terrorism, or other similar activities, strike, lockout, boycott or other labor dispute or disturbance, inability to secure sufficient labor, technical or other personnel, absence of premises required for the conduct of the Virtual Event, failure, impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities, restrictions or movement restrictions or lockdowns imposed due to Covid19, inability to obtain or requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment, change in local, state or other law, ordinance, rule, order, decree or regulation, whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional, or act of God and the words “act(s) of” shall include “threat of or perceived threat of”.
- By confirming your participation in the Virtual Event, a Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser has the irrevocable right and the non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide perpetual license to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture his/her name, image and likeness (“Visitor Profile”) and to use the Visitor Profile across all media now known or hereafter developed and to distribute, promote, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, without any limitations or any further approval from the Visitor or any payment to the Visitor solely in connection with the Virtual Event including any future editions of the Virtual Event. This right includes, but is not limited to, the right to use the Visitor Profile alone or together with other information / contributions, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate it, in connection with any edition of the Virtual Event) The Visitor acknowledges and agree that the Organisers, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to change/alter/modify/cancel/add to any and all aspects of the Virtual Event, including but not limited to, the Virtual Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, time etc.
- The Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Virtual Event is delivered over the Internet, and accordingly, is subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, viruses, hacker intrusions, malware or other damage resulting from such problems. The Organiser makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness relating to the Virtual Event. The Organiser does not represent or warrant that: (a) the Virtual Event will be secure uninterrupted or error free; (b) the Virtual Event or the servers that make the services available are free of viruses or other harmful components. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by the Organiser to the maximum extent permitted by law
- The Visitor shall indemnify the Organisers harmless from and against all costs, claims, demands, proceedings, liability, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) whatsoever made against or incurred as a result of, related to or arising in connection breach of any terms..
- The liability of the Organiser (if any) shall under no circumstances (whether arising from breach of contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount of the Fee paid by the Visitor
- If any provision of these terms are found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed not to be a part of these terms and this shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor shall it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- All dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai. Laws of India shall be applicable.
- The terms mentioned herein constitutes the entire agreement and understanding pertaining to the Visitors attendance at the Virtual Event and supersedes any previous understanding, written or oral.