All capitalized terms have their definition in Visitors Terms & Conditions or the Exhibitors Terms & Conditions or Terms of Service uploaded on the website www.twow.in unless otherwise noted here.
1. Collection of Data:
A. Personal Data: Any information by which an individual can be identified is known as Personal Data. Such Personal Data shall comprise of name, email, postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone numbers, credit card or other payment method information collected by our service providers i.e. payment gateways when accessing the Virtual Event and upon payment of specified Fees or any other information as provided when registering an account on the Platform or connecting with us through contact forms/emails/Feedback. In certain countries, we may collect a government identification number for purposes such as billing and tax compliance.
B. Non Personal Data: This is the non-personal data we collect automatically through your system when you interact with our Platform. Such information may include your browser type and operating system, IP address, date and time of visit, Other unique identifiers including your mobile MIN, pages/videos you viewed, time spent of the pages/videos, demographics, ID and location from where you accessed the Platform, metadata, log files, error logs, any other hardware/software information, domain name of the website from which you were directed, information collected through cookies, pixels tags and other technologies and sever log information.
C. Information from third party sources: VVWM may also collect certain of your Personal Data from third party sources such as analytics providers and payment gateway processors to evaluate your use of the Platform and help administer the Platform. The information we collect from these third party sources may include information (whether identifiable, de-identified or anonymous, and whether collected online or offline) about your interests, demographic data, purchasing behaviour, and your activities online (such as websites visited and advertisements viewed), payment processing and other billing-related matters.
2. Usage of the information
The information we collect from or about you are used for the following purposes:
- Identifying, providing and customizing the content offered at the Virtual Event.
- Contact you via email and otherwise about the Virtual Event, offers, promotions and events that we think might be of interest to you.
- Conducting analytics and market research with a view to operating, optimizing and administrating the Platform.
- Payment information, such as credit card numbers and other payment methods, which is collected by our service provider i.e. third party payment gateways, who provide this service on our behalf is used to process payments, to retrieve account information, to understand how the user has used the Platform, to conduct research and development, to detect abuse of the Platform and to prevent fraud.
- Location information collected is used for providing localized content.
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and to enforce our Terms of Service.
3. Disclosure of Information with third parties
The Personal Data collected is disclosed to third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: Third party vendors/service providers who need to access such information for the purpose of acting on our behalf.
- Complying with applicable law and enforcing our policies and rights: In the event any information is request through an applicable regulation or legal process or in the event any user actions are inconsistent with the Terms of Service or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- In Emergency situation: if we believe that the information is necessary to be provided to any third party to prevent any imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
- Group Companies/Affiliates or during the course of any proposed merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a user’s computer, and that the user browser provides to the website each time the user returns.
5. Data Security
VVWM is based in India, however VVWM may process and store information on servers located in India and/or on servers and equipment located in other countries depending on a variety of factors. By accessing or using the Platform or otherwise providing information to VVWM, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to India and other countries.
VVWM takes all reasonable security procedures to help protect against any loss, misuse and unauthorised access to the information provided. However, no as no data storage is 100%, VVWM cannot guarantee the security of any information and cannot be held liable for any theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of the information.
6. Your Rights
Any user shall exercise the following rights subject to the applicable laws of India
Reviewing, Accessing and Updating Your Personal Data
You can review and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account. We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Data
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Withdrawal of Consent
If at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
6A. Rights under various legislations
To this end and in compliance with the obligations set out in various regulations, your rights in relation to your information will include the following:
a) Rights which may be available to you as per Data Protection Act (PDPA) if you are domiciled in Singapore and otherwise (except EU region and California).
Right to withdraw consent: You may tell us to stop collecting, using or disclosing your personal data. We should inform you of the likely consequences of your withdrawal before processing the request. However, we are not required to delete or destroy your personal data and may retain it for as long as there are business or legal needs.
Request access to your Personal Data: You may request to see the Personal Data that we hold about you. You can also check how your Personal Data has or may have been used or disclosed in the past year. Do note that we may levy an administrative fee for each access request or reject the request if it is considered frivolous. We also cannot grant access if giving you the Personal Data could:
- Cause immediate or serious harm to your safety or physical/mental health.
- Threaten the safety or physical/mental health of someone else.
- Reveal someone else’s personal data.
- Reveal the identity of the person who provided your personal data. or
- Be contrary to the national interest.
Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you: You may request to correct an error or omission in your personal data that we hold about you. Unless we have a valid reason not to make the correction, we will correct the data and send it to organisations which have received it in the past year; or if you agree, only to specific organisations to which the Personal Data was disclosed.
Right to opt-out: You can opt-out of the collection and/or handling of your Personal Data for purposes such as receiving marketing and promotional material from VVWM. You can do so at any time by choosing to unsubscribe from electronically-received publications or by contacting VVWM via email to email@example.com . If you opt out as mentioned above, you will no longer receive any communications from us in relation to these marketing and promotional offers but you will continue to receive communications from us relating to your account.
b) Rights / additional rights which may be available to you as per The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) if you are domiciled in the EU region.
- Right to withdraw consent (Article 7 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for processing of your Personal Data for a purpose. The request would then require us to stop the processing of the said personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier.
- Right to information (Article 13 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to ask us for information about what Personal Data about you is being processed and the rationale for such processing.
- Right to access (Article 15 GDPR): You can ask us for confirmation that Personal Data concerning you is or is not processed. You can, if it is processed, ask for access to the said personal data information as well as ask for information related to the treatment, the recipients, the period of conservation.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to ask for modifications to your personal data in case you believe that your Personal Data is not up to date or accurate.
- Right to be forgotten (Article 17 GDPR): Also known as right to erasure, this right provides you with the ability to ask for the deletion of your data. It is important to note that this is not an absolute right, and depends on your retention schedule and retention period in line with other applicable laws.
- Right to object (Article 18 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to object to the processing of your personal data. Normally, this would be the same as the right to withdraw consent, if consent was appropriately requested and no processing other than legitimate purposes is being conducted. However, a specific scenario would be when you ask that your personal data should not be processed for certain purposes while a legal dispute is ongoing in court.
- Right for data portability (Article 20 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to ask for transfer of your personal data. As part of such request, you may ask for your personal data to be provided back (to you) or transferred to another controller. When doing so, the personal data can be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object to automated processing (Article 21 GDPR): This right provides you with the ability to object to a decision based on automated processing. Using this right, you may ask for your specific request to be reviewed manually, because you believe that automated processing of your data may not consider your unique situation.
c) Rights / additional rights which may be available to you in regard to your personal information as per The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) if you are domiciled in California.
- Right to request information (Article 1798.100 and 1798.115 CCPA): This right provides you with the ability to request for the categories of your personal information and the specific pieces of your personal information that we may have collected.
- Right of deletion (Article 1798.105 CCPA): This right provides you with the ability to request us to delete any personal information related to you.
- Facilitation of rights request (Article 1798.130 CCPA): This right provides you with the ability to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Right to equal services and prices (Article 1798.125 CCPA): We will not discriminate against you for the exercise of these rights.
7. Period of retention
Personal Data provided by you will be retained and stored as long as the purpose for which the data was required continues, unless you request that we remove your Personal Data in exercise of your rights. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect our interests. We will however periodically review the data we hold, and erase or anonymise it when we no longer need it.
8. Children Policy
If you are an individual who is less than 18 years of age (“Child” or “Children”), do not access the Platform and please do not send us any information or your personal data / information. We do not knowingly collect nor do we wish to collect and personally identifiable information or other user information from Children.
10. Grievance Officer
Any/all of your queries, concerns or questions relating to the processing of your personal information can be raised by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : Personal Data – Privacy
As per the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Manoj Gopalani
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Var Vadhu Wedding Management LLP
36, Ghanshyam Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai 400053
With a CC to
Aston Building, 16th Floor, Sundervan Complex Rd, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Time: Mon to Sat (10:00 to 18:00)
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Grievance Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO).